Wednesday, January 20, 2010

It's a Beautiful Day!

Well, it's not snowing the temperature is above 32f and the sun is shining.

I've been watching a bit more TV lately and saw a documentary on the local PBS station, WQLN. The movie was Young@Heart. It was about a group of geriatric choristers who sang primarily rock and punk.

Anyway, this show came on at 2 A.M. a few days ago. I was suffering from a bit of insomnia and just turned the TV on. The picture and sound came on at the point where this elderly lady was screaming into a microphone. At first I thought it was some sort of sad show about elderly dementia. How wrong I was as I watched her roll right into "Should I stay or should I go?" by the Clash.

I nearly pissed myself laughing.

Anyway, that has seemed to set the tone for this week.

I'm glad that I'm broke right now. If I had money, I might have missed that show because I was high. Then I probably would have been geeking about the possibility of the IBI being right outside my door.

Actually, my mood has been so good that I'm trying to talk someone who lives in a part of the world that never sees snow to come to Erie to ice fish.

Or maybe I'm just in a manic phase....

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog is now reopened to comments.