Wednesday, June 16, 2010

I surprised myself!


It was something I thought I never would be able to do...

What was that you ask?

I turned down money.

The fact that that actually happened now amazes me. I never turn down money. When someone says, "Do you need a few bucks?", my answer is most always a resounding YES! But I have enough of everything I need until check time comes. I don't need any money so I turned it down.

The money was offered by someone I mostly trust. Mostly trust as in Erie Crackhead doesn't totally trust anyone anymore. That's my problem and I'll have to work on that some more. But the money offered was my money, so I could have gotten more than what was offered. I could have gotten enough money to make a call to the Dude.

So, this is a victory of sorts.

You see, I don't want to smoke crack. But you also must see that I do very much want to smoke crack. Talk about a life of contradictions.

If this confuses you, think about what I'm going through.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog is now reopened to comments.