Friday, June 11, 2010

It's been a little foggy lately.


Well, cobwebs seemed to have been forming as well.

It's been 4 days into my Medical Marijuana experiment and to be honest, I'm not feeling as sharp. Not to say I'm all that sharp to begin with, mind you, but some things have been a little tougher to riddle out lately. You know what I mean.

Well, maybe you know what I mean.

Sleep, until last night came pretty easily to me from smoking a bit of weed. I don't over-do it at all. I've rolled a few joints and will take a few hits late in the day. After dinner and sometime before bed 2 or 3 hits are usually enough. Never more than four tokes. I have a low tolerance, and that's OK by me.

But, sleep didn't come as easily last night as the previous 3 nights.

Whether it's a product of acclimation or whatever, as each day goes by, the morning fog is a little less than. I just want to be sure that is the case and not just my mind telling me that I'm acclimating. A bit of conversation with the outside world should provide some proof one way or the other.

Should I keep repeating, "Hey, Dude" or "Far out!" or "Kewl!" I'm gonna' have to re-examine this course of action. One positive has come from this so far though...

I haven't smoked any crack!

So, "Pass that joint, Dude!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog is now reopened to comments.