Friday, June 4, 2010

This is a Only a Test


"This is a test of the Emergency Blogcast System. The author of this blog in voluntary cooperation with no one but himself has developed this system to keep you informed in the event of an emergency. If this had been an actual emergency, the Attention Signal you just heard would have been followed by official information, news or instructions. This blog serves the Erie Crackhead's local area. This concludes this test of the Emergency Blogcast System."

Well, I am facing a test of sorts. I have money in my pocket and I have to make up my mind about something. It's the do I stay or do I go conundrum. To the Rib Fest or call the Dude. To hang out with people or shut myself up in the apartment and geek for a few hours.

I shouldn't say hangout with people I know, because those I might run into may want nothing to with me anyway. They might feel that being seen chatting with me would put them in an uncomfortable situation with others they might know.

Erie is a small town. Everybody know everybody. Well alomost. The six degrees of separation is cut to about three. What am I worrying about anyway. Do I care at this point what anyone thinks of me. Damage is done and now I'm crawling out of my hole to see the world, Kinda', sorta' anyway.

But there is enough money in my pocket to go one way or the other. If I buy crack I certainly don't want to wander down to the fest without any money. Just to watch other people eat. Get real.

But this is a test. and there is no pass or fail. There just the choice to go one way or another. Is it good choice or bad choice? Or is it just a choice? Like the Lovin' Spoonful tune, "Did you ever have to make up your mind"

So any of you out there who wonder what a Crackhead goes through when they have a few bucks in their pocket, can now see what's up.

I'll let you know how this all plays out.

Fuck, I hate tests !

3 comments:

  1. can't wait to hear...i've be getting d +'s lately...but a b or c today. Got a story.
    Thurs i get paid at 8p via e-funds. I go to dude and get a Motel 6 room. I make two trips to dude. Lenexa cops apparently run my tag in parking lot decide to knock. ISB's already there of course. Now i got a pkg under my tongue and getting the biz by three paramilitary types talking about drug "interdiction" at are hotels. Can we search? No. ((x10) finally the smally youngest one promises to be back for another talk. i go back in fall asllep wake up finist and take a bit then go to work. Nice huh?

    I call this my medical problem now...because it is less shame FILLED as everyone wants it to be..but it really is a medical conditioin i believe.

    thanks...let us know please?

    ReplyDelete
  2. the baclufen is starting to work but its weird am halfway (almost) to suggested dosage of 260, i am at 120.
    kc

    ReplyDelete
  3. D+s are better than Fs.

    Yeah. Tough place to be and took nerve to keep telling the cops no....

    And take the baclufen as directed. I hope the results are on the positive side. Oh Yes!

    ReplyDelete

This blog is now reopened to comments.