Friday, October 23, 2009

Who do you trust?

Well, to be quite frank about it, nobody.

That might be an overstatement, but let me rephrase.

Almost no one.

Well, most everyone with a few exceptions.

Perhaps a couple of people. A few more than 2 but definitely less than 10.

Why, you ask.

It's simple. Most of the people I know are active drug users who, because of their nature are trying to get over on me. You're thinking, there's that paranoia thing going on again, and you might be half right.

Now, it is a good idea to not trust another user. They want what you have. I'm not talking in the AA, 12 step, recovery sense in any way shape or form. I got none of that stuff anyway, and frankly, from a 12 step point of view, don't want any of it. That's another post for another day.

The fact is that after awhile a crack smoker starts looking at the world from the point of view of where is their next hit coming from. There will come a time when when they think that next hit is going to come from taking my stereo, or TV, or nicking a bit of information that might gain them access to my bank account.

Now, today may not be that day but the day will come. Trust me, it will arrive and it will bite you in the ass. The person who gained that hit from you will even have the balls to help you look for your missing stuff.

Hell, they may even give you a hit from the crack they bought from stealing from you.

Also don't put allot of trust in the drug dealer. Let's face it, they haven't (or shouldn't) have first hand knowledge if their shit is any good. If they are a smoker, you shouldn't be buying from them anyway, because they're shaving off your order to get their shit. it's bad enough that the dealers are shaving the crap to increase their profit margin that is already ridiculously high.

The other things about dealers is that if they cook their own product, they are likely to be cutting it with some really weird stuff. baby laxative and rat poison are two things that immediately come to mind. Do you think they really give a shit about your well being beyond the capacity to but more crack?

Now let me clarify something. I do know a few people in my life and who I've met on the internet who I do trust a great deal. They are miles away and or are frankly disinterested in any gain they may be able to achieve from me because there is no profit in it.

Some people actually value friendship for friendship's sack.

Trust me.

Heh heh...

Not only am I crack head, I'm in sales!

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog is now reopened to comments.