Tuesday, January 26, 2010

I'm a little edgy today...

Yep!

Actually I'm a lot edgy.

The reason for that is that I've got some money burning a hole in my pocket and I do want to use.

I've paid my rent and electric bill. Money for some debts I've made is set aside and that is OK for the time being.

But I'm really edgy right now. Things aren't going the way I want them to go. I can't log into my phone account online to get the damned thing reactivated. No phone equals no call to the Dude. I'll have to do this via other ways but I am not happy about that.

The bus isn't running right today either. The fresh coat of snow seems to be messing things up a bit so far as traffic is concerned. What's the matter with these people, you would think it was the first snowfall of the year. Dumb drivers.

Yeah, I guess I'm edgy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog is now reopened to comments.