Friday, January 22, 2010

My followers have increased 100%!

Well two people following this blog is better than one and way much better than none. My head will probably swell up so much I won't be able to get out of the door.

The important thing is that some of this stuff is being read by someone. I hope they take away something from what I scribble on the walls. The basic message is that crack sucks!

While crack is what I relate to best it must be noted that any addiction sucks. Any substance or activity that starts to become the primary focus of one's life has the risk of entirely taking over all aspects of your life.

Yes, that includes work.

It should also be noted that it's been awhile since I've last used. Guess what! Crack is still a focus in my life because of the plotting I'm already doing to plan out my next use. Figuring out how much money goes here for rent, then the electric bill, then what I owe my ex, my neighbor fronted me some smokes as well and then there is the little debt to my sister. Then I can ration out what is left to get myself pretty well wired.

If I'm careful then my checking account won't be overdrawn. That would make it possible to start next month without having a negative balance, primarily from service charges and overdrawn fees.

I'm usually starting each month financially in the hole.

Another good indicator of the power crack does have over me is this blog. The mere fact that I'm posting to it as I do is very telling.

There are positives that can be drawn from this fact.

One very big one is at the moment I'm not hitting a pipe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog is now reopened to comments.