Friday, February 5, 2010

Craving

Yep, I have an itch that can't be scratched.

I have all the food needed to get through the month. I have a bus pass, so almost anyplace in the city is accessible to me. There may be a shortage of cigarettes but that is something that has been gotten around in the past.

But a my phone rang this morning and there is nothing I can do to stop the ringing.

The actual ringing actually stopped when I answered the phone this morning. To be certain though there is a little ding, ding, ding that is still ringing away in my head. There is also a tiny twinge in the pit of my stomach. My fingers and hands are trembling a bit more today as well.

My Dude called this morning.

He was just doing what any good salesperson does. He was letting me know that he would be in my neighborhood in a little while. I told him that I couldn't do anything today. "No problem!" says Dude.

He knows what he is doing. He knows that the chances of me calling later in the day are much increased. He planted a seed that I wish he hadn't. I'll be spending a bit of mental energy trying to figure out a way to acquire $20.00.

SHIT!

Just when I thought I was going to have a good day.

http://s0.ilike.com/play#Steppenwolf:The+Pusher:58923:s15370.4708.10362.1.2.39%2Cstd_ee71fcedddb2451f9b83417248c54771

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog is now reopened to comments.