Friday, February 19, 2010

TGIF

Yep!

Today is indeed Friday.

Not that it makes one bit of difference one way or another to me in the major scheme of things. It's just another day.

Not really though. Friday is the start of the weekend for me and everyone else. My schedule does indeed change to some extent as businesses and services are diminished to a degree on the weekends. Staying in rather than traveling about is the norm as my social life does indeed revolve around what is available for free.

Some changes may be in the offing though. I have already mentioned about having a budget. If followed there should be sufficient funds to do "things." It's been forever since I've been to a movie. Given the fact that going to the movies will mean a long bus ride, it is still something that is long overdue in my life.

It's also Lent and that means fish fry. Fried fish probably should have a warning from the surgeon general on it, but it still has to be healthier than hitting a crack pipe.

I hope this isn't some sort of set-up being arranged for myself by myself.

No worries though, the worst that can happen is SNAFU.

I know how to deal with that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog is now reopened to comments.