Sunday, March 22, 2020

At what cost...

I do often wonder how much the poison pumped into my viens really does cost. On one hand, there is this head strong headed creature who has put no value on her morals or appearrance.

 Her head between between some strangers legs has huge issues for me. So if also holds that if I benefit from her lack of scrupples, I too have no scrupples myself.

Prove me wrong.

Those who know me also know that is not the case. As a matter of fact though. That same sad junkie would rather suck a strangers cock than mess with mine.

That hurts even more...

The never ending excuse is that we need the money. The fact she  needs the money and whatever else is derived from those "client" appointments.

It's time we both went out own ways and looked out for our own interests. I suspect the accounts are way out of balance. The truth in that soon will show.

That shit ends tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog is now reopened to comments.