Wednesday, April 1, 2020

How much from you...

How much from me...

That's the way it seems to be going lately around here.  Life with another human being, so far as I am concerned is kind of a waste. They seem to want more than I have to give and it is kind of tiring.

The roof we have over our heads is temporary at best. My efforts to locate new residence is falling behind as well. Costs without paying rent are out of hand and soon the creditors are going to be looking for theirs.

Fact of the matter is that I just don't have it.

That could prove to be painful in so far as my future is concerned. Debts must be paid and we don't care how, by cash or by other means. That is just the way that it has to be. No one else's ass is on the line.

Just mine.

This it must be noted, was written several days ago. My mood, while not greatly improved, is a little better. My ex-room mate was here long enough to screw up my front door lock. I really can't leave until that is repaired. That may well be a few days, the ways some stuff works around here.

Actually, until the weather improves somewhat, there isn't really a great deal to get excited about outside of here. So back to my bad habits and communicating with my dealers, creditors, fellow junkies and addicts.

All that in the hopes that this freak show we are all living, somehow all returns to normal.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog is now reopened to comments.