Thursday, May 7, 2020

Changes versus Growth

I received a phone call from a friend late last night.  The caller had just celebrated his birthday. He is now 33
 Years of age.

Or is he 32 years old.

We talked about a wide variety of topics. From relationships to the comditions of of our living arraignments. We talked about the manner in which we interacted with each other and how honesty forms a basis for the way people treat each other.

I haven't been the most honest person I know by a longshot. The thing is that the things I do to manipulate people is so automatic and part of my fiber that the process is almost complete before I realize what has happened.

How I reached this position in this blog and of course in self realization is a mystery.

Here we are...

With all this said, my place is yet again being used for nefarious purposes. There is a payoff this time, as the place did get cleaned.

The down side is the fact that again strangers are in my home. Perhaps a bit  less grimy than others. Maybe not as desperate either as well. But the results usually end up less than a satisfactory.

Again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog is now reopened to comments.