Thursday, May 21, 2020

I was a little bit happy...

And I was a bit disappointed.

I got in contact with my old roommate a bit earlier in the week. We had decided that a get together was warranted. From my perspective to clear the air on some things.

To be honest, I'm not entirely sure what motivated her. Perhaps the same reasons I felt a face to face meeting was necessary. Maybe just to satisfy some curiousity she had regarding how things were at the old ranch.

Or whatever name she may have given this place.

Regardless, I was actually tickled that she decided to visit. She seemed to be pleased as well, in her low key, reserved sort of way. She did laugh, on an unforced some type of way and did indeed have a real smile on her face. I also asked her to score a gram of her favorite recreational drug.

The price she quoted from her dude was a bit on the high side. I let that go, as the at she probably needed a few bucks for later. If memory duoted me correctly, she seldom scored more than a half gram when buying for herself.

I also remembered that she didn't put all our f her money into boi. The reason was the trips to Micky D's for her favorite sandwich and largest. She also had a good investment in makeup.

The reasons for that were both personal and professional. On that I will comment no further than tto day that she is a woman of incredible beauty.

As I had found out earlier, I did need her to do something that I couldn't do myself. That was to let me into my apartment. Without going into too much detail, some people left my place and had me locked out. On a sense.

So we walked to my place annd we shared somethings that had happened since the last time we were together. My part was not a happy tale.


Her story, what little she told didn't seem as tragic as mine, but nonetheless, there didn't seem to be s great deal to cheer about. It almost seemed to me as though she were a prisoner of sorts. There were rules and hours that needed to be followed. 
Getting locked out for the night had consequences.

Anyway we got in and I offered her the boi that was bought. I weighed it first. It was light by almost 2 points. I should have told her to call the dude back.

I didn't.

I also should have divvied the dope up. Again she grabbed about half of the gram. I was actually taken aback by what was left. But manners maketh the man. So I kept my mouth shut.

I had forgotten her appetite for heroin.

As was our custom when getting high together, I would ask her to hit me. Well. She did get herself a good hit and was nodding out while trying to stick a needle into my vein.

That's a lot of fun.

The other mistake was made when she asked me to turn on my hotspot. From then on her attention was divided. I could have had a conversation with her, even if she weren't high as a kite from the heroin.

From that point forward, the evening was lost. The realization that she was happier away from me than in this place did slowly sink into my stubborn brain.

Added to that is the sorry fact that she is not long for this world. That's a shame too.

Did I mention that she is an incredibly beautiful woman.


No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog is now reopened to comments.